Building a Better Draba

I think I rescued the too-stiff Draba:

Draba2

I moved a fruit, made the stem and flower stalks a little crooked, and changed the shape of one of the flowers.  I also got the backstitch working, so that it shows up in the right colors.

Next up–charts of a ton of bluets!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s